A commercial property purchase loan is taken to fund either the construction, improvement/renovation/extension of an office or balance transfer of an existing non-residential property loan.
Commercial Property Purchase Features
- Loans for purchasing a fully constructed shop or office
- Legal and technical guidance available to support your buying decision
- Integrated network and centralized processing for taking easy home loans from anywhere
- Easy and Hassle free documentation and application processing
Loan Details & Eligibility
15 YearsLoan Tenures (MAX)
Age Limit (At the time of loan maturity)
- Salaried Individuals - 60 Years of age or retirement, whichever is earlier.
Minimum Age Criteria
- Income applicant should be min 21 years old
- Non income applicant should be min 18 years old
Max Loan Amount
Max Loan Tenor
- Up to 15 years
Max Loan Eligibility
|Maximum 65% of Property Value|
Proof of both identity, age, and residence (any combination that fulfills both.)
|S.No||Documents||ID Proof||Address Proof||Relationship Proof||Age Proof|
|1.||Aadhar Card/E Aadhar issued by UIDAI|
|4.||Driving License issued by the RTO|
|5.||Voter ID Card issued by EC|
|6.||Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer by the state Govt|
Income (Only for salaried applicant)
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Last 2 years Form 16
- Bank statements for last 6 months reflecting salary credits
- Appointment letter with salary breakup if current employment is less than 1 year old
Details of current loans
- Bank statement reflecting last 6 months EMI payment/ SOA of running loans
Property related documents (If Property has been identified)
- Copy of the Allotment Letter / Buyer Agreement/Sale Deed
- Receipts of payments made to the Builder/ Developer/Seller
Fees & Charges
- Initial Money Deposit of Rs 2500 - Loan Amount < 30 L
- Initial Money Deposit of Rs. 5000 - Loan Amount >= 30 L
- Processing Fees on loan disbursal - 1% + GST (Initial Money Deposit is adjusted in this 1%)
Rate of Interest : Floating
- A) Individual Borrower(s) : Nil
- B) Non Individual Borrower : 2% + Applicable Tax.
- Prepayment/ part-prepayment shall be prefferred after 6 months from the date of first disbursement.
The maximum term can be up to 15 years.
The main collateral should consist of immovable commercial property which is being purchased.
Terms & Conditions
Submission of all relevant documents as mentioned by HHFL in the sanction letter/ Loan Agreement; Clear, marketable title of the property in favour of the Borrower; All the security documents prescribed have been executed by borrower/co-applicant (s)/ guarantor/s A valid mortgage (equitable or registered if equitable mortgage is not possible) has been created in favour of the HHFL as per the laws of the State.